Dear Patient Families,
As always, our staff is working hard to maintain a sterile environment.
With the recent spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), raising concern across New York City, we are taking extra precautions to keep both our patients and ourselves safe. In addition to our standard practices, measures we are taking to keep the office sanitized, include:
- Following the directions of the ADA – American Dental Association and CDC – Center for Disease Control.
- Adhering to PPE Protocols – Personal Protective Equipment, such as gloves, masks, and gowns are worn at all times.
- Encouraging patients to use hand sanitizer or wash their hands upon entering the office.
- Rescheduling appointments for patients who are sick.
- Maintaining an intimate and personal environment to limit excessive contact.
If you have travelled out of the country and/or you or a family member are not feeling well, we respectfully ask that you call and reschedule your appointment(s).
If you are feeling well, all appointments will continue as scheduled.
We continue to have your safety and health as our main priority and anticipate the day when this is behind us.
If you have any questions, please feel free give us a call at: (718) 882-7202.
Dr. Victor Oelbaum & Associates