- Dental Implants – Dental implants can help you permanently replace gaps and missing teeth in your mouth. Unlike other tooth replacement techniques, dental implants fuse to your jawbone and actually become part of your mouth over time. This enables them to look, function, and feel like natural teeth, with no slippage or movement along the gums.
- Dental Crowns – Dental crowns can effectively restore damaged teeth while improving their overall appearance. Using impressions taken from your teeth, your dental crowns are custom-designed to strengthen and restore teeth, provide the finishing touch for dental implants, attach dental bridges, and more.
- Dental Bridges – Dental bridges are custom-made to fill gaps in your mouth left by missing teeth. Designed to resemble your surrounding teeth, dental bridges can improve the aesthetics and functionality of your smile while providing added stability to your existing teeth.
- Composite Bonding – Composite bonding involves the application of tooth-colored filling material to help restore the proper form and function to damaged teeth. This technique can help repair chips or cracks, reduce gaps between teeth, enhance shortened or worn down teeth, and more.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Implant supported dentures are attached to your gums using dental implants. Based on your oral needs, dental implants will be inserted into your gums and a full or partial set of dentures will be custom-made to snap securely into place. This will help prevent your dentures from slipping or shifting while you talk or eat.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction – Full mouth reconstruction is a customized procedure that can replace several missing teeth or address more extensive oral issues that you may be experiencing. Utilizing a combination of dental treatments and techniques, a full mouth reconstruction can comprehensively restore form and function to your teeth and improve the overall aesthetics of your smile.
By employing one or more of our advanced Prosthodontic techniques, our skilled dentists can help you achieve the smile you desire with beautiful, natural-looking results.
For more information on Prosthodontics, or to schedule a private consultation, please contact Dr. Victor Oelbaum & Associates today. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to answer any of your questions and assist you in any way we can.