Our Dental Office Is Open!
We hope you and your family are in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Our office follows safety protocols made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Rest assured knowing that:
- We have significantly heightened our already stringent protocols of sterilization and infection control in the office, and we are regularly disinfecting common areas and surfaces that are frequently touched.
- We have installed HEPA Air Cleaners throughout multiple points of our office.
- All members of our team are being evaluated daily for illness and health concerns, and we are utilizing personal protective equipment (PPE) for examinations and treatments.
Here’s the new routine you should expect when visiting our office:
- If you have a fever or are feeling symptoms of any type of illness, we ask that you contact us to reschedule your appointment.
- A mask or facial covering will need to be worn upon arrival at our office. It must fully cover the nose, mouth, and chin.
- Before your appointment, we will ask that you participate in a health and wellness screening that includes a questionnaire and a no-contact temperature check.
- Please arrive at your appointment alone so that we can minimize the number of people in the office environment at one time.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple points throughout the office. We ask that you please utilize the hand sanitizing solution.
- We ask that you respect the social distancing measures recommended by local, state, and federal health authorities by keeping a minimum distance of six feet between other guests. We have taken precautions in terms of scheduling and in the reception area to accommodate this.
If you would rather not visit the office at this time, please note that we are still offering Virtual Consultations.
We can’t wait to see you! If you have any questions about scheduling an appointment or the precautions we are taking at our office, please don’t hesitate to contact us through our website or call us at (718) 882-7202.