Dr. Victor Oelbaum and Associates provides advanced dental care for those living in the New Rochelle area. Offering services such as Invisalign®, porcelain veneers, periodontal (gum) care, tooth colored fillings, and more, we can improve a number of general and cosmetic dental care issues. Patients who have missing or damaged teeth can also benefit from dental implants, implant supported dentures, or our other restorative dentistry options.
For more information about the dentists at our practice and the advanced dental technology we use, please feel free to browse through our website. Our educational site also includes detailed pages with information about the wide variety of general, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry options available at Dr. Victor Oelbaum and Associates.
Below is an interactive map with directions to our practice. If you need help, or if you have questions for us, please feel free to contact us for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon and helping you achieve a healthier and more beautiful smile!
- Head southwest on Huguenot St toward Bridge St-0.5 mi
- Continue onto Boston Post Rd/Main St-0.6 mi
- Slight right to merge onto I-95 S-3.5 mi
- Take exit 11 toward Bartow Ave/Co-Op City Blvd-0.2 mi
- Merge onto Edson Ave-82 ft
- Turn right onto Bartow Ave-0.3 mi
- Turn right onto E Gun Hill Rd-0.2 mi
- Turn left onto Eastchester Rd-Destination will be on the right-0.5 mi