First and foremost, our goal is to provide the highest level of dental care to our patients that surpasses the standards of most other dental establishments. The scope of what we hope to achieve ranges from the high quality of the dentistry provided to the comfort level of the patient. Led by cosmetic dentist Victor Oelbaum, DDS, our dental professionals and office staff are sure to be available in order to address any concerns or needs. Our team will go the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied.
In our dental practice, we forge close relationships with patients, as indicated by their return to our office year after year. In order to maintain the high quality of care, we emphasize the need for maintenance (regular cleanings and flossing).
We accept all major credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express. We do not accept checks from a new patient on their first visit.
We offer three different payment options:
- Credit Card – Your card will be charged monthly, and spread out over the amount of your treatment. No finance charges or interest accrues on our payment plans.
- CareCredit – Care Credit is a financial company that will loan money for treatment. The patient will have up to 18-months interest free. Of course with this plan, other options are available. We will discuss them at your first visit. Click here to apply for CareCredit financing.
- Discounts – We offer 7% discounts for treatment over $2000 pre-paid in full.
Payment is requested at the time services are rendered. Depending on your treatment and if you are on a payment plan, this requirement will vary.
If you have insurance:
We will gladly process your claim but request that you pay your estimated portion when services are rendered.
We are an out-of-network provider.
- If you have a PPO insurer, you will be able to come to our office as a patient. Please note, we will file the claim for you, but you are responsible for paying the difference of your insurance.
- If you have a DMO insurer, you will have to pay out of your pocket. Unfortunately, your insurer will not reimburse you. This insurance requires that you only consult with a dentist in their network.
- If you have an HMO provider, you will have to pay out of your pocket. We will file the claim.
We offer convenient Sunday and evening appointments.
- Sunday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Monday: 9:00 am – 7:30 pm
- Tuesday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Wednesday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00am – 4:00 pm
Contact us online or by telephone to make an appointment.